Small, Family Weddings at Historic Rosemont Manor
Small weddings offer the beauty and elegance of Rosemont, with a more intimate, family-oriented feel.
It’s your big day, but you don’t need the big fuss. You just want your closest family and friends around you as you exchange your vows and celebrate this most special of occasions. At Rosemont, we absolutely love to host small, intimate weddings. Perhaps it is because the manor was a private home for 200 years, or perhaps it is because the overnight accommodations at Rosemont make it possible for all of your guests to stay on the property overnight, giving your wedding festivities that “family reunion” feel. But whatever the reason, Historic Rosemont is the ideal location for your small family wedding of up to 50 guests. It is in this spirit that we introduce our newest option for weddings at Rosemont, the Family Wedding Package.
The Small, Family Wedding Package includes more than just your venue, making the planning stress-free.
When you are planning a small wedding, we can help simplify the process by offering a number of wedding amenities, right within your wedding package! Here’s what’s included:
- Venue for six hours (facility and staffing) including the Roosevelt Suite for bride’s preparation and the studio for groom’s preparation
- Day-of wedding coordination
- Bouquet for bride and boutonniere for groom
- Up to 50 white ceremonial chairs
- Celebrant to perform the ceremony
- Light refreshments (fruit, cheese, veggie tray, non-alcoholic beverages)
- Byrd’s Nest Honeymoon Cottage for one night (based on availability)
- Breakfast for 2
Small, Family Wedding Package Price Range: $4,000-$7,000*
Most Mondays (non-holidays) through Friday afternoons
Select weekend and holiday dates available – Please inquire.
*Pricing varies greatly based on your individual needs. Let us create a package just for you.
Want us to help you check off a few more items on your To-Do List? Here are some other amenities that may be added à la carte:
- Overnight Accommodations
- Additional catering: heavy hors d’oeuvres, lunch, or dinner (up to 40 people)
- Silver wedding-planning package
- Extended venue time (1-9 pm) based on availability
- Piano or other music during your ceremony and/or reception
- Additional bouquets and boutonnieres for groomsmen/bridesmaids
- Center pieces
- Salon services (hair and make up)
- Design elements such as pergola, lanterns, florals, etc.
- Wedding Cake
Let us give you the small intimate wedding of your dreams at Historic Rosemont Manor. Call 703-879-5683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to schedule a private tour of Rosemont.
Photo Credits (from top): Julie Napear, Sandi Foraci, Suzanne Pearson
Have more than 50 guests coming for your special day? Rosemont can accommodate large weddings of up to several hundred guests, too! Please see a full range of wedding options on our First Lady Wedding Packages page.