- Reservation and information calls are welcomed from 10:00am to 6:00pm EST at 540-955-2834. If no one is available to take your call, please leave a message with contact information and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
- Pricing for accommodations is based on a maximum of two people in a given room; plus applicable sales tax.
- Reservations for overnight accommodations can only be made within 60 days of the travel date, due to weddings and special events taking place at Rosemont.
- A deposit of $200.00 (by credit or debit card) is required to secure your reservation. Single night stays will be paid in full at time of reservation.
- Rosemont accepts cash, personal or business checks, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover as payment for your room accommodations and incidental expenses.
- Any reservation cancelled less than 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival may be subject to a one night’s room charge plus taxes. All cancellations or rescheduled reservations will be charged a $20.00 processing fee. The credit card used to secure your reservation will be used to process all charges.
Check-In and Check-Out
- Check-In time for new guests is from 4:00pm – 7:00pm. Let us know at the time of your reservation when you expect to arrive. Please call if you are running late or have been unavoidably detained.
- Later Check-In time can be made available until 9:00pm, with advance confirmed notification.
- Check-Out time on your date of departure is no later than 11:00am.
Enjoyment of Historic Rosemont Manor
- Due to its historic nature, Rosemont is a smoke-free environment. No smoking is permitted inside the Manor House, including the guest rooms or suites, or any of the attached balconies, porches or porticoes. Nor is smoking permitted in any other structures in the property including the Carriage House or the Byrd’s Nest.
- Rosemont is a place for quiet respite and a reprieve from the hustle and bustle of the everyday. In keeping with this spirit, there are no TV’s at Rosemont. We do have wireless internet and iPod docking stations.
- As much as we love them, we do not accommodate outside pets.
- A full Virginia country breakfast is included with your room and is served at 8:30am in the Rosemont Room. Coffee and hot tea will be available in the Nimitz Lounge at 7:00 am. Be sure to remind us of any dietary issues you may have in advance. We will do our best to accommodate them.
- We believe that all guests should have the opportunity to enjoy the serenity of Rosemont during their stay. We request that you please set your electronic devices to silent mode during breakfast. Feel free to enjoy the grounds at Rosemont. Be aware that numerous wildlife (squirrels, deer, turkeys, foxes, raccoons, groundhogs, Democrats, Republicans, and even a few Independents!) frequent the property.
- Between 9:00pm and 8:00am, we ask that all conversations on the Grand Portico, and in the Rosemont Room, Parlor, Grand Foyer, hallways and stair case areas be kept to a minimum as a courtesy of all Rosemont guests. Please be respectful of the other guests by remembering that sound travels throughout the Manor House as well as the Grounds both day and night. After 9:00pm we suggest you use the Sun Room with the doors closed for your conversations.
- Due to the historic nature of the estate, the desire to create a quiet respite for our guests, and specific space considerations, we are not able to accommodate children under 12. Younger children can be accommodated when all rooms for a given night are reserved by a group for a special event (such as a wedding party weekend or family reunion). For those in the visiting party who wish to bring younger children, please take into account the peace and quiet that all the guests in your party would appreciate and have your children behave accordingly.
To learn more about Rosemont overnight getaways, call 540-955-2834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.